Welcome to the 136th Issue of Weekly e-newsletter by www.HousingLoanSG.com. This week I like to share with you "U.S. Economy is Weakeng...what might happen?”.
With U.S economy weaknening, I think U.S. Fed's Bernanke would be forced to print money again....and when that happens, some of the money will flow into stock markets. Thus, after the lacklustre performance for the last 1 month (Aug), IF and WHEN Bernanke starts printing money, the stock market might enjoy another period of Upward Movements....
As I have shared in public talks recently, I personally think there is an increased possibility of a 2nd Global Financial Crisis. In the months ahead, the global economy is likely to slowdown its growth, but year 2010 is likely to be alright.
The Next Crisis might come in year 2011 or year 2012, if I tell you I know exactly when then I'm a conman. However, increasingly, U.S. economy looks weak.
As some of you might know, I've invested over S$150,000 of my money into UK Endowment, which is a relatively safe and stable investments with Capital Guarantee in the form of Cash Value of the policy and with attractive returns of 4% to 8% per year.
Below are 4 Reasons why NOW might be a good time to invest into UK Endowments.
More Articles ...
- Learn How to Be an En-Bloc Millionaire on 7 Aug 2010...
- Dennis shares on 93.8 FM News Radio How to Buy Low and Sell High in Stocks?
- Singapore Posts BEST Economic Growth, what does it mean to investors?
- Why did Dennis Resign from Bank 10 years ago?
- China Investors, will Soon Be the No. 1 Foreign Buyers of Singapore Properties
- Free Talk by Dennis: Tips on Property Financing on 6 Jun 2010 (Sun)