Know How Much Fund to Set Aside
Set aside sufficient Cash for your purchase.
- At least 5% of purchase price for down-payment.
- Other costs like *buyer stamp duty, *legal fee, valuation fee, fire Insurance etc.
Know how much CPF fund available to use for the flat
- CPF fund in OA account can be used for down-payment.
- Housing Grants (if eligible) will be credited to your CPF account.
- *Buyer stamp duty and *legal fee can be paid using CPF.
- Advisable to leave some CPF balance for loan instalment
Sales Proceed from existing property
- How much CPF will be refunded
- How much Cash you will get back
- When these fund can be available
Confirm How Much Housing Loan You can Qualify
Banks can finance up to 75% of price. How do you know how much loan you can qualify?
You may apply for In Principle Approval (IPA) with a bank to find out. This will give you an assurance before going ahead to buy a property.
With the completion of IPA, you will know the Maximum Price you can afford.
Apply Now to enjoy One-stop Service and Access to ALL Banks in Singapore.
Partner us to take care of your home loan. All at NO cost.
Work out your Monthly Instalment
- Housing loan instalment can be paid by cash or CPF, or both.
- Work out your monthly repayment that you are ready to commit for next few years.
1. Experienced and Trustworthy
Established since year 2003 as pioneer in Mortgage Broking, we have gained the trust of many by staying true to our philosophy -
Putting Clients' Interest Above Everything. Served by an experienced and dedicated team, we have successfully helped thousands of clients secure their loans.
2. Easy and Hassle-free
A one-stop solution to get latest rates and personalised guidance for your mortgage loans, saving time and effort in checking/applying with multiple banks.
3. Savings in $$
We help our clients get more savings in every possible aspect, including legal fees. On case by case basis, we have successfully helped our clients negotiate better rates for their loans.
4. Loan Comparison Like No Other
Our comprehensive and detailed loan comparison is our way of helping our clients make informed decision about their loans.
5. Long-Term Relationship
It has always been about long-term relationship when comes to taking care of our clients.